Ready to experience a workout like never before?

Join us for one of our exhilarating Kangoo Jump classes and bounce your way to a healthier, happier you!

Transform your workout wardrobe and elevate your fitness game with our exclusive branded clothing line!

Designed for performance, style, and comfort, our gear will power you through any workout.

previous arrow
next arrow

Losing Weight Isn’t Easy – Trust Me I Have Been There

Yes, I have gone through a weight loss journey!

Weight loss is probably one the most used words in my company and we all have a different relationship with weight. Trust me I have had my own weight loss journey, as I used to weigh 18 stone (114KG) I am not joking, below are just a few pictures of how I used to look and how I look now.

I have a full page on my website about my weight loss but below is a more in-depth story of how and what I did to lose weight and maintain.

How I lost my weight you may ask?

Well, I first joined WeightWatchers in January 2010 and was committed to loose weight. I lost for the first few months well, and then of course like everyone does I yoyoed for a few months, 1 pound or 2 on etc, and it was at this point where I was more committed, started at the gym, kept on a good diet and finally the scales shifted again, and within 10 months I had lost over 6 stone. I then got a PT, and he did a food diary with me and helped me lose more body fat and gain good muscle mass. He used to absolutely kill me and I would come home not being able to walk or lift my arms as they ached so much, but this is a good ache to have.

Since then I have always been at a constant weight, but this year (2023) in the Summer I injured my shoulder badly and had to stop the gym for at least 2 months, and therefore lost a lot of muscle mass and around 7-9 pounds of weight.

However since October, I have pushed myself back to the gym 3 days a week (5.30 am Monday, Wednesday & Friday) and my 2 Kangoo Jump sessions, and the scales have gone up 3 pounds, and my body fat has reduced!

In the gym, I do only weight training and focus on 2 muscle groups per session and then my 2 Kangoo Jump sessions in Wallingford Oxfordshire and Dry Sandford, Abingdon Berkshire are my calorie and cardio burn.

I, unfortunately, have genes where I can smell a cake and put on weight, so I am always very careful about what I eat and exercise, as exercise is only 20% of weight loss, and the other 80% comes from a good diet.

If you have any questions regarding weight loss please do ask me as I love to help others get to their goal weight and hope this blog has been fun to read.

Admin Functions: Edit